Monday 14 October 2013

Finding my way back again.

I seem to have lost my way a bit with this blog, Many various reasons have meant I've not felt like writing for a while, my brain isn't exactly the best at dealing with major changes and our family have had their fair share this year. So blogging got put to one side for a long time. Privately though the one thing that hasn't changed is my thoughts on my spiritual pagan path, if anything it's got my crystallized. I've recently over summer started to feel like blogging again and have been playing my other blogs where my deeper self stays more hidden behind themes of fantasy, crafting and where the child within me just plays. I've even joined in some of this years Autumn blog parties on my Alchemy of Midnight blog and find pleasure again in connecting with others in the blogging world. The joy of blogging is returning.

This blog has been running through my mind as I now feel like I want to start putting my feelings into words again. When ever I come here though it feels strange, like going in a room you've not visited in years. I've run through various idea's in my head of starting a new blog, changing the name of this one etc. but there is so much of me already invested in the blog and friends I've met through it I feel I'll be leaving too much behind. In the end I've just decided it's needs a fresh lick of paint to refresh it and bit of writing and blogging will bring it back to colorful life again. So I've been messing around with backgrounds and layout, still not sure I've got it how I want it yet so it could change again. This was my first blog and I think I've come back home.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so wonderful, I look forward to you sharing more and creating in whatever way feels divine for you! Shine on..many blessings and keep on sparkling!
    HUgs kindred
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so wonderful, I look forward to you sharing more and creating in whatever way feels divine for you! Shine on..many blessings and keep on sparkling!
    HUgs kindred
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is appreciated.